Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The impossible.

So I had joined the Make the Impossible Possible challenge. Well....
I have worked on a piece for submission to a large publication. The waiting period is long to hear back, which is why originally I thought...I won't post about it. Visiting the party yesterday I realized, that's part of it. Saying out loud "I did it" "I did something I never thought was possible!". So Dear Readers, are you out there?, I did it! I was so scared but realized: nothing ventured, nothing gained? No one will see my face and say, it's not good enough. No one will say gee you stink at art and don't submit again. It's just me sharing my work. If they like it, great, if not, I LIKE IT! 

IF I ever hear back that they actually want to show my work, I will share with you. If not, I will lick my wounds and realize I still did my impossible!

If you didn't participate in this challenge, no worries. Each day we can look ourselves in the eye (well in a mirror!)  and say: "You can do impossible things!" I know each of you has something you've wanted to do and hesitated for whatever reason. I believe our minds are so powerful, for positive and negative. We might know something in our heart and yet our mind says something totally different.  Think about it and try something this month. Go ahead and just try, that's half the battle, the first step. Yes step, my word of the year! Oh and great news for me. I did a challenge AND stayed true to my word of the year and took another STEP. 

Yeah me and yeah you!

Until next time Dear Reader,

Chatty Cathy

To the challenge team: I could not for the life of me get the link button to appear on my blog. (maybe the challenge I should have put was: master blog buttons and links?) I have put a link to each of your sites 

Thanks for the challenge girls!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and following! I'm following back. Good luck with your writing ventures.

    ReplyDelete