Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Queen of my own life!

Throughout the day she found herself saying, “I can’t do that, or I’m not smart enough to learn that or I’m just not good enough.” She decided it was time to cut out the negative self talk. The truth was she was smart enough to do anything she set her mind to and she was more than good enough – she was the brilliant Queen of her own life. - Queenisms™

From the book :

This book was given to me by my dear husband. He wants me to grown strong and embrace who I am with no excuses! I love so many things about him, but this one is a huge reason. So here's a picture from the "Queen" facebook page that I liked and thought would give you some food for thought!




I am in the garden this morning moving 6 yards of topsoil. Then to the spine doctor to have dear Hubby's back looked at, then to school to pick up cheesecakes for the orchestra, then to youth group! Busy day! I hope you are all doing well and find yourselves being your best self today!

Until next time Dear Reader,

Chatty Cathy

5 comments:

  1. I love that graphic...so cute! Be careful you don't overdo it in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just heard from miss flibbertigibbet that you have just started reading Queen of Your Own Life. I just finished reading it for the second time and this past Monday finished a 8 week series of walking through the book chapter by chapter and my feelings related to each chapter. I am online friends with one of the authors Cindy Ratzlaff...she even follows my blog...I got permission from her and Cathy Kinney to do my series...they are amazing women. I suggest you look up their web page, as well as the FB page and get the newsletter too...it all ties together beautifully and is very motivational! Best of luck and I am sure you will have that crown on your head in no time flat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I have felt I needed to start taking control of my thoughts about myself for a very long time, but didn't have someone in my life who was really wishing that as well. I now have a loving husband who encourages me to love myself and think of myself highly and he bought me the book! I already follow their page and FB as well. I really appreciate your posting here on my blog. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. yes..we become what we think about....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so true! Thank you for commenting. I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

      Delete