Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Checked out but checking in soon!

If you are someone who reads this blog...is anyone reading this blog? LOL You may wonder why I haven't posted in a month? I won't bore you with details, suffice to say, I have been going through some medical stuff and keeping up with my blog is important- but the kids like clean clothes and food so choices were made :) I love you and will be posting soon. I will have some great tutorials coming to brighten your new year and the cold winter months.


http://personallyyouparties.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

This is one of the projects I'll be making with a twist. I can never seem to make something "just like I see it" I always have a bigger idea. I liked the use of branches and pictures. Mine will have white painted branches that are textures to resemble birch. I also will be using some MS pink glitter and accordion folded edges on the pictures. It's going to be super cute!

Another picture that I am spring-boarding off of is:


http://www.marthastewart.com/269562/crepe-paper-spring-birds

I love the birds and branches! I also love crepe paper! I plan on making one of these little arrangements to place in my entry to welcome guests!


http://thecraftsdept.marthastewart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/toadstool.jpg

Anyone who knows me knows I love miniatures and especially little toadstools! I have in my craft stash some adorable red and white ones I bought years ago. Problem is I need varying sizes. I came across this post in MS site and bingo! I am going to use Paper clay to make mine. I have a great glass cloche for it to go under! Just a little spring scene to brighten the weary gray months of winter!

Enjoy the links and check back to see the tutorials. I have plans on posting them first week of Jan.

Until next time!

Chatty Cathy

1 comment: