Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Winchester Va

So we have taken a small break here in Winchester Va! What a delightful town! It dates back to the 1700's. It's like a mini Charleston! I stopped into a wonderful little yarn shop today- Never Enough Yarn and met the owner who was just wonderful! I love knitters. I have armed myself with some beautiful Bamboo white yarn and bamboo needles to sew Zimmerman's surprise baby jacket. This of course is jumping the gun as we aren't married yet, I am waiting 6 months after that to even get pregnant and of course who knows if it will happen or what I will have! I'm a visionary what can I say? I figure this one will more than likely go to my little sis who IS getting ready to get pregnant! I'm tired of just making scarves and hope this isn't too ambitious? Well that's me anyway! Please visit this shops website and if you have the chance to visit Winchester I highly encourage you to do so!

www.neverenoughyarn.biz

Until next time...

Chatty Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment